Lab651 is seeking a creative, passionate, and energetic full-time, software Engineer with experience working with Ruby on Rails. In this role, you will be working with a highly experienced and energetic team developing applications that both ingest data and interface with objects in the physical world and have beautiful and intuitive user interfaces. We work in a collaborative and casual work environment on a number of exciting projects and are seeking that special person who is passionate about their craft and wants to show the world what they are capable of!
- Trustworthy, honest, and hardworking individual who is fanatical about finding solutions
- 2-3 years of experience building Ruby on Rails applications
- Show examples of prior work and references
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working directly with customers and understanding their needs
- Leading and open to mentoring new engineers
- Agile & lightweight Kanban-style development process
- Experience with connected products & IoT applications
Local candidates for full-time employment are preferred at this time, but are open to remote as well! This is an amazing opportunity to work on new technology and be able to have a huge impact on Lab651 and our customers. Do you share our vision and core values? If so, send your resume and what Lab651 values you share the most and why to email@example.com.