We can help you by
- Building voice-enabled (Alexa & Google Skills), native iOS, Android and cloud-based software applications
- Giving you the power to remotely monitor, capture and build data models that create efficiencies and new revenue to your product or business
- Leveraging our in-depth knowledge and more than 25 years of experience to architect and implement world-class mobile and cloud-based software solutions
- Helping you manage and understand the data collected for stronger customer relationships, better business decisions, and increased revenue
Our team designs and builds native iOS and Android Applications that allow your customers to connect with your product.
Our team can help you get ahead of the trend by designing custom voice-enabled skills (Alexa Skills & Google Home) that resonate with your customers.
We have the expertise in Real-Time Data Streaming, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and the Internet of Things to make your product smart.
We have experience in scaling infrastructure to efficiently parse large datasets and find the signal in the noise and can quickly create dashboards to give your business visibility into the data you are collecting.
We build and consume APIs that are hosted by AWS, Azure, or Google. Based on your needs, whether building a custom web-based application to manage your devices or leveraging an existing off-the-shelf solution, we bring the best solution to your product.
"Justin's team really came through to build us game-changing mobile experiences."
- Michele Azar, Vice President, Emerging Digital Platforms & Mobile, Best Buy Corporation
"Your team at Lab651 definitely knows how to build products in the IoT world!"
- Nick Tietz, CoFounder & Chief Digital Officer, Vitals Aware Services
"I'm so happy that I chose Lab651."
- Angie Eilers,PhD, Founder, URTURN
"Justin and his team have helped from concept to product fulfillment. Comprehensive, fast and reliable!"
- John Haaland, PhD, The Vista Institute & CEO of MAP/PATH LLC
"Every time I call these guys, they have an answer."
- Gary Koelling, Principal, KTM Consulting
"Justin Grammens has an uncanny ability to be one step ahead on the tech that helps businesses grow. He and his team can also make that next step a reality."
- Phil Wilson, General Manager, BuzzFeed
"The Lab651 team is experienced, reliable and a fantastic partner."
- Robert Boyle, Director, Kenmore, Craftsman & Diehard Brands