Lab651 is seeking a creative, passionate, and energetic full-time, Senior AWS DevOps Engineer.
In this role, you will be working with a highly experienced team dedicated to the success of our customers, our business and each other.
We work in a collaborative and casual work environment on multiple exciting projects and are seeking that special person who is passionate about their craft and wants to show the world what they are capable of!
- Build systems that dynamically scale
- Design and implement solutions to automate the CI/CD pipelines for applications
- Infrastructure provisioning, configuration, management, and monitoring
- Version Control and Merging
- Deploy, setup, and run infrastructure configurations for various AWS services
- Enable and optimize the automation of application and infrastructure environments
- Plan Deployments for high availability
- Develop and document processes that support development and production maintenance
- Collaborate with multiple feature development teams in an Agile environment to identify infrastructure needs and requirements for building, deploying their applications into shared environments
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system and deployment issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in a DevOps or related role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and driven to bring solutions to problems
- Advanced working knowledge of AWS platform services such as Lambda, API Gateway, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS etc.
- Experience writing infrastructure as code using one or more of the major tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or SAM
- Strong expertise creating CI/CD pipelines with tools such as CodePipeline, Gitlab CI/CD, Harness, ArgoCD, or Jenkins
- Strong experience in installing, configuring, and administering Version Control Git
- Strong Coding/Scripting experience (i.e java, python, PowerShell, bash, C#)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- You are a life-long learner, enjoy new challenges, and have a creator mindset
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours and schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
Local candidates for full-time employment are preferred, but are open to remote as well! This is an amazing opportunity to work on new technology and be able to have a huge impact on Lab651 and our customers. Do you share our vision and core values? If so, send your resume and what Lab651 values you share the most and why to firstname.lastname@example.org.