OPEN TO REMOTE WORK!
Lab651 is seeking a creative, passionate, and energetic full-time, Android Engineer.
In this role, you will be working with a highly experienced team dedicated to the success of our customers, our business and each other.
We work in a collaborative and casual work environment on multiple exciting projects and are seeking that special person who is passionate about their craft and wants to show the world what they are capable of!
What You Have:
- 3+ years of experience building Android applications
- Experience working with the Android NDK (required) & AOSP (nice to have)
- Experience in both Java and Kotlin
Live in the Minneapolis/St Paul Metro area
Great communication skills and team player
Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience in applications using BLE
What You Will Do:
- Go above and beyond to help our clients succeed
- Deliver high-quality features with amazing accuracy
- Work in an Agile environment on an awesome team
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours and schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
Local candidates are preferred at this time, but open to remote as well! This is an amazing opportunity to work on new technology and be able to have a huge impact on Lab651 and our customers. Do you share our vision and core values? If so, send your resume and what Lab651 values you share the most and why to email@example.com.