Lab651, where we make new things possible.
How we do it
- Create wireless technology from end to end
- Physical and electrical component design
- Data managing to create actionable and meaningful information
- Android and iOS mobile application development
- Alexa Skills and Google Assistant applications
Our Latest Work
Katie, a dental oral surgeon assistant, was holding the patient’s head and her arm was cramping. “Keep his jaw angled this way,” the oral surgeon instructed, and Katie re-positioned herself. Katie was trying to do her best but her wrists were cramping and her back was getting tired.
“It’s always a challenge to reproduce human movement, flexibility, and adaptability,” Troy Pongratz, co-owner of Lab651 said. “But when Eric called us, we were excited to solve this interesting problem.”
What’s Happening at the Lab
Lab651 announced the acquisition of Applied Logic Engineering. The acquisition of Applied Logic Engineering will strengthen Lab651’s service portfolio in embedded product development and aligns with the strategy of Lab651 to further provide end-to-end design services for connected solutions.Read More
Plan Better, Save More
Enroll in our Discovery Workshop today!
- Do you need a product designed that will make new data collection possible?
- Is leadership wondering how to leverage data they have been collecting?
- Is your team lacking a strong vision and direction on how to engage customers using data?
Here at Lab651, we believe in strategic, long-term digital solutions that help your business monetize data and create new revenue streams.
Join us in our signature workshop and reap these benefits:
Discover channels of
Get clear, actionable
Access industry experts
and their comprehensive
When you leave this workshop, you will be confident knowing you have a comprehensive digital plan that will grow and expand with your business.